21 April 2013

Alfama

Here is the toilet paper from "the sexiest bathroom in the world."
This is a bathroom in terreiro do paço.  It costs .50 to enter
and you can pick your favorite color toilet paper before you go.
 Here are the classic trolleys that are popular for tourists.
 Here are some plants and a faded Portuguese flag.
Spring has arrived!
 Here is some ice cream that is to die for.  
The flavor is caramel popcorn.  They're 
are some crunch balls on top with a salty caramel
inside. I enjoyed an ice cream cone on a hot day 
enjoying the view from the top of the São Jorge Castle.
 Here is some graffiti that exists literally everywhere.

 Recently, I have been finding this cat in
 many random streets. I think it's my favorite.


 Here is the view going down the stairs from Alfama, looking over the river.
 The Tagus river is a popular port for cruise ships. 
There is always a cruise ship parked next to my residence.







No comments:

Post a Comment