23 January 2013

The Reason

Why Portugal?

  • I love the language because I served as an LDS missionary in Brazil
  • Portugal will give me a new perspective on the language and history
  • I can study at a top business school in Lisbon for the price of BYU tuition 
  • All my classes will transfer to BYU Marriott School of Business where I study
  • I love international business and what better way to learn than abroad

What I'm excited for:

  • History 
  • Castles
  • Seafood 
  • Codfish
  • Beaches 
  • Surfing
  • Making new friends
  • Learning a new culture
  • New experiences and opportunities
  • Business from a different perspective
  • Comparing and contrasting Portugal and Brazil
  • The growth that comes from being alone in another country
  • Helping and being involved in the LDS church in a country with few members

No comments:

Post a Comment