Here is my horoscope from a magazine I got on the plane. It says "You will feel within yourself a need to change, break the routine, and you an do this through new projects, ideas, and decisions. Change something in your life." I guess astrology knew that a big change happened in my life today. Whether I believe in astrology or not, I do not know.
Let's take a look at astrology in Portugal. Because the Portuguese were explorers, navigators, and sailors, I was hoping to find information of the history of astrology here and how it affected their travels. Unfortunately, I am either really bad at browsing the internet or the information is not available. However, I did learn about two influential Portuguese astrologers, Helena Avelar and Luis Ribeiro. They are interested in the history of astrology in Portugal, and have published several books, including a book of horoscopes of all the kings and queens of Portugal. They also founded an astrology school known as The Academy of Astrological Studies in Lisbon.
To read their blog click here: Primum Mobile
To learn about the academy click here: Academia de Astrologia



No comments:
Post a Comment